The operational environment is governed by a set of moral standards which constitute the desired organizational culture. These values are:
- Integrity: Committed to operate in an honest, accountable and transparent manner in all undertakings.
- Professionalism: Commitment to the highest levels of achievement obtainable through competence and critical skills.
- Teamwork: Embracing teamwork and collaboration both within the KNATCOM for UNESCO and partners
- Excellence in Service: Upholding the highest standards in service delivery to all
- Courtesy: Endeavoring to be courteous to all clients at all times.
- Fidelity to law: Commitment to respecting the rule of law in all undertakings.